If the United states has 40 billion dollars to send to Ukraine, we should be able to do whatever it takes to keep our children safe at home. We spent trillions in Iraq, trillions in Afghanistan. We got nothing. Before we nation-build the rest of the world, we should be building safe schools for our own children in our own nation, right?
There can be no greater error than to expect or calculate upon real favors from nation to nation.
A nation, which can prefer appeasement over danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one.
- Revoke the CITIZENSHIP of anyone living in the so-called autonomous zone.
- Set up a perimeter around their declared border, complete with concertina wire, armed border patrol agents, and CHECKPOINTS. At these checkpoints, post signs saying, “You are now entering the United States of America. Please have passports and travel papers ready.” Deny entry to anyone who does not comply.
- CUT OFF their electricity, water, land-line, and sewer systems. If they are autonomous, they must supply their own infrastructure or purchase it from America at market rates.
- Place TARIFFS on any goods they wish to export from their autonomous zone, same as you would with any other country.
- Set their CELL SERVICE to international rates.
- If they wish to return to the United States, they must APPLY for IMMIGRATION, just like any other foreigner would. If they sneak into the country, put them into detention centers, then deport them back to CHAZ.
- Sit back and laugh when they start realizing the real world isn’t like playing Sims in mommy’s basement.
The improvement of our way of life is more important than the spreading of it. If we make it satisfactory enough, it will spread automatically. If we do not, no strength of arms can permanently impose it.
My policy has been, and will continue to be, while I have the honor to remain in the administration of the government, to be upon friendly terms with, but independent of, all the nations of the earth. To share in the broils of none. To fulfill our own engagements. To supply the wants, and be carriers for them all: Being thoroughly convinced that it is our policy and interest to do so.
Alliances are transmission belts of war. So our Founding Fathers taught and the 20th century proved.
The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is in extending our commercial relations to have as little political connection as possible … Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalships, interest, humor, or caprice? … It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world.
[America] goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own. She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example. She well knows that by once enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication, in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy, and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom.
Apologists for activist government never tire of telling us that the benevolent state is our protector and that without it we’d be at the mercy of monsters. It is about time that we understood that the U.S. government does more to endanger the American people than any imagined monsters around the world … by pursuing its Grand Foreign Policy of meddling anywhere and everywhere.