Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.
We’re supposed to believe that because blacks and Hispanics and everybody else are here, we suddenly became privileged. […]Continue reading “‘White privilege’ is a dangerous conspiracy theory”
In 2016 when Big Tech started to crack down on “hate speech” I along with many others were quick to point out the “hateful” speech directed at white people, men, Christians, and minorities who dared to step outside the orthodoxy of the “woke” progressive cult.Continue reading “Hate speech doesn’t exist. Stop legitimizing it”
- Revoke the CITIZENSHIP of anyone living in the so-called autonomous zone.
- Set up a perimeter around their declared border, complete with concertina wire, armed border patrol agents, and CHECKPOINTS. At these checkpoints, post signs saying, “You are now entering the United States of America. Please have passports and travel papers ready.” Deny entry to anyone who does not comply.
- CUT OFF their electricity, water, land-line, and sewer systems. If they are autonomous, they must supply their own infrastructure or purchase it from America at market rates.
- Place TARIFFS on any goods they wish to export from their autonomous zone, same as you would with any other country.
- Set their CELL SERVICE to international rates.
- If they wish to return to the United States, they must APPLY for IMMIGRATION, just like any other foreigner would. If they sneak into the country, put them into detention centers, then deport them back to CHAZ.
- Sit back and laugh when they start realizing the real world isn’t like playing Sims in mommy’s basement.
Cities are burning to the ground.
Small businesses are being destroyed.
People are being fired for posting the “wrong opinion” online, then they are being removed from the internet for it too.
How did we get here?Continue reading “Critical theory”
Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?
The Framers would have seen a one-size-fits-all government for hundreds of millions of diverse citizens as being utterly unworkable and a straight road to tyranny. That is because they recognized that not every community is exactly the same. What works in Brooklyn might not be a good fit for Birmingham. The federal system allows for this diversity. It also enables people who do not like a certain system to move to a different one.
Like many of you I watched this past week as cities were burned to the ground, businesses were looted, and endless violence was aimed at law enforcement and innocent people that got in the mob’s way. There were tens of thousands of social media posts on Big Tech platforms calling for violence against the police, for businesses and neighborhoods to be set ablaze, and for historical monuments to be destroyed. Calls for violence were not only allowed on Big Tech platforms, these posts were given the opportunity to flourish.Continue reading “Systemic violence”
Democracy is morose, and runs to anarchy.
I have spent most of my life as a Democrat. I recently have seen fit to follow another course. I believe that the issues confronting us cross party lines. Now, one side in this campaign has been telling us that the issues of this election are the maintenance of peace and prosperity. The line has been used, “We’ve never had it so good.”Continue reading “A time for choosing”