Being a ‘progressive’ these days means calling for the destruction of that which is known to work, in favor of that which is known not to work.
- Revoke the CITIZENSHIP of anyone living in the so-called autonomous zone.
- Set up a perimeter around their declared border, complete with concertina wire, armed border patrol agents, and CHECKPOINTS. At these checkpoints, post signs saying, “You are now entering the United States of America. Please have passports and travel papers ready.” Deny entry to anyone who does not comply.
- CUT OFF their electricity, water, land-line, and sewer systems. If they are autonomous, they must supply their own infrastructure or purchase it from America at market rates.
- Place TARIFFS on any goods they wish to export from their autonomous zone, same as you would with any other country.
- Set their CELL SERVICE to international rates.
- If they wish to return to the United States, they must APPLY for IMMIGRATION, just like any other foreigner would. If they sneak into the country, put them into detention centers, then deport them back to CHAZ.
- Sit back and laugh when they start realizing the real world isn’t like playing Sims in mommy’s basement.
On this day is history: Eugene Stoner discovered that putting a pistol grip on a small-caliber rifle made it so deadly it was suitable only for use on the battlefield. Military experts now agree that if the M1 Garand had had a pistol grip, the U.S. would have won World War II.
The defining characteristic of the modern ‘progressive’ is that he has zero gratitude or appreciation for the advances and benefits of Western civilization, nor for the efforts over the years — largely by white males — to create a world that has lifted billions out of poverty.
The problem with our kakistocracy is that there are too many persons who are over-qualified for positions in government.
It’s disturbing that our current crop of elected officials spend so much time assuring us that free lunches not only exist, but now they are cheaper than ever.
There is nothing that ‘progressives’ hate more than actual progress.
Democracy is the rule of the people, right or wrong.
If an idea or business has merit, under free-market capitalism someone will undertake to make it successful. The only ideas or businesses that languish are those that have no merit. Therefore, when the government backs an idea or a business, it is by definition backing a loser, for only a loser would need government backing.
Whenever someone gets something for nothing, someone else gets nothing for something.